As promised, here is my review on Etude House's AC Clinic Acne Foam Cleanser.
I got this trial pack when I bought the AC Clinic red Spot Balm and been using this for a good 2 months now morning and night. For a 30ml tube 2 months is already a long time and should have been empty by now. But no. It is almost out but the tube can still last me until next week!
Never mind the date please! Forgot to turn off the date option. haha!
- a small tube goes a long, long way
- it did help lessen my breakouts
- it cleansed my face really well (the cotton ball after i apply toner had lesser residue on it)
- it stings around the eye area so i always remember to avoid that part of my face
- it has a clay-ey scent that i don't really like
Overall verdict:Highly recommended to those who have pimples. But you must always remember that we have different skin types and one product cannot work for everyone. To me it worked really well and I will definitely recommend this to anyone who is acne-prone as well.
And Bonus: and outfit post!
[top: Esprit | skirt: Jellybean | shoes: Trunkshow]
have a great day! :)