The year that was has been really good to me. I didn't expect so many things to happen - some were sad but most of them were great. I had a blast the past year and there are so many things I am thankful for. This post is dedicated to the year that was and all the events and people that were a part of it. Thank you all for giving me a wonderful and memorable year.
- I finally found a new job that is more stable than my previous one. Of course, like any other job, there were ups and downs and misunderstandings. But nonetheless I am enjoying where I am and I could not be any more thankful to this experience. I never imagined myself in this setup but I am grateful still as I am learning so many things every day. Thank you for giving me this job and for the wonderful colleagues I have.
- My boyfriend found his calling too. He has always wanted the job that he has now and we are both thankful that he finally made it. We may be apart for awhile but the sacrifice is worth it. He loves his job and he is truly enjoying every minute of it. It was difficult at first to be apart but we'll get used to it. The distance is temporary anyway but the experience and lessons he will gain will be forever.
- I am also thankful for the travel opportunities the past year. I was able to go on vacation to places I have never been before. I am starting the year traveling and hopefully I end it traveling as well. Thank you for allowing me to experience cultures I am unaware of. Thank you for letting me see places I have never seen before. Thank you for keeping me safe while traveling. I wish for more travel opportunities to come this year!
- I am forever grateful to all my readers. I know I am not the most consistent blogger but there are still a few number of people who read my blog. I am thankful to all of you reading this because if it weren't for you, I would have stopped blogging a long time ago. I am enjoying blogging and posting about my thoughts, experiences, emotions, and anything under the sun. I enjoy writing and sharing. I am thankful to those who appreciate and really take the time to read every article I publish. I do spend a lot of time thinking of what to write and I am aware that there are only a handful of people willing to read long posts. Nevertheless, there are readers out there interested in what I have to say and I am thankful for that. I hope you never get tired of reading my blog posts.
- I am also thankful to the companies/people that sponsored by blog. I am not the most popular blogger out there but you still chose mine. For whatever reason unknown to me, I am grateful for that. You may have found some substance in the kind of blog I have that will cater to your market. Thank you for trusting me.
- I am thankful for all the friendships I gained this year. I am happy I was able to make new friends. Being isolated for 2 years in the comforts of my own room, it was an adjustment working in an office again and having colleagues. I had to adjust to being surrounded by people when I work. I am thankful that these people became not only colleagues but friends and confidants as well. Working with a team feels so much better than working alone inside your room. It allows you to connect to the world and allows you to learn more about life. I am thankful for this experience. My classmates in Korean class also became good friends of mine. Now I have people I can share my passion and obsession about Korean culture. Now I have people I can talk to.
- I am thankful for reconnecting with old friends. I was pretty much detached from the world the past 2 years I was working at home. It was fun but in terms of social life, I had none. I was able to reconnect with old friends this year as I gained more confidence withe reaching out to people and re-establishing old ties. I am happy to be able to hear the stories of these people I once knew. I will forever cherish these friends and from now on I will make sure to keep in constant communication with them. We may not talk every day or all the time but at least spend some time every once in a while to rekindle connections.
This year was a blast for me. I hope you guys had a wonderful 2014 as well. I have high hopes for 2015 and I am so ready to face the new year.
Hope you guys had a wonderful holidays!