I am not a huge fan of concealers because I think my BB cream does a decent job in making my skin look better. I don't want my skin to look too perfect because I like my imperfections (I don't know why but I find it odd when I can't see any freckle on my skin). Moreover, I feel most concealers are too heavy on my skin and they tend to cake (which is really gross). But lately I have seen my dark circles becoming worse than ever (have stopped using eye creams because they don't do anything on my dark circles anyway) and I look really tired. So when Althea Philippines contacted me to become their beta tester (you can read about that here) I grabbed this opportunity to find a nice concealer. I have heard good things about The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer so when I found it on the website I knew I had to get it. I am glad I did.
- Easy to blend
- Did not clog my pores (or break me out)
- Nice light scent
- Has SPF
- Only comes in 3 shades (wish there is more to cater to a wide range of skin tones)
- Because it is available only online, it is quite difficult to find the shade that truly matches your skin tone. I got the lightest shade because I want a concealer/highlighter
- It doesn't have a highlighting effect but just looks really light on the skin
- I didn't feel any moisturizing effect. It was just an ordinary, easy to blend concealer for me
- Did not provide heavy coverage
Overall, I recommend The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer simply because it does an okay job as a concealer. But I don't highly recommend because my dark circles are still visible but they aren't as dark as when I don't have this concealer on. My eyes look a bit more fresh and awake. I was hoping for a highlighting/brightening effect but to me it just looks like a concealer that is half a shade lighter than my skin tone.