Whoever said money can't buy happiness clearly did not live to experience Althea Korea and Etude House. Just browsing through their stores and testing out their products give me happiness and even more happiness when I am able to bring home with me one or a few of the items they are selling. If only money grows on I would be buy all of the items on their shelves and I'll be the happiest person on earth (how materialistic, eh?).
Althea Korea (Philippines)
If you want a wide range of K-beauty products and wide selection of K-beauty brands, Althea Korea is a great place to visit. It is an online store that offers makeup, skincare, hair care and many other products from popular to lesser known K-beauty brands. If you want an item from a brand that is not yet available in the Philippines like Innisfree, W-lab, VDL and 3CE, Althea Korea has them for you.
I have collaborated with them before so I can guarantee that their products are authentic and their service impeccable. I am a very happy and satisfied customer. And since my hair is requiring some TLC these past few months I decided to get a few hair care items. I will do a review of each of the item separately so stay tuned for that. Some items I bought are lesser known and I have never heard of but the description and the reviews got to me and I was sold. I just had to get these items.
- Innisfree Green Tea Mint Fresh Shampoo to clarify the scalp and prevent dandruff
- Hello Everybody Peach Moisture Shampoo to cleanse while at the same time moisturize dry and damaged hair
- CP-1 Piolang Raspberry Hair Vinegar as final treatment for the scalp to prevent dandruff, minimize hair frizziness and de-tangle hair
- Ettina Soft Perfume Cleansing Ball with different colored balls for different skin concerns and can be used to clarify the scalp:
- pink for brightening
- blue for pore minimizing
- green for skin calming
- black for troubled skin
- Trendy Items Bubble Sugar Scrub to remove dead skin cells and exfoliate the skin
These items I bought on my own and is not sponsored by the company. Items were ordered on 19 June and delivered right at my doorstep on 24 June. Fast shipping and no errors in order. Everything was also sealed and came in their signature Althea pink box.
Because Etude House was kind enough to organize a sale of all their items from 20-50% off on 1-3 July, I just had to go visit one of their branches. They hosted a private pink card holder sale on 30 June and I was among the few who got first dibs on the sale items. I didn't get anything at 50% off because there were only very few items on that rack. All the items I purchased are 20% off which I think is still a good deal considering that Etude House doesn't go on sale all the time. Last time I purchased anything from them was back in December when they were having some items on a buy 1 get 1 sale and I was quite happy with my purchases. I decided to pick up a few items again and I am so excited to try these out. Review for these items will also be done separately:
- Correct & Care CC Cream in Glow 8 in 1 multi-function product with SPF 30 PA++
- Beauty Shot Face Blur SPF 33 PA++ to smoothen skin, hide pores and even out skin tone
- Precious Mineral Any Cushion Pearl Aura for a glowing and dewy coverage while at the same time provide skin benefits
- My Beauty Tool Secret Brush 121 Skin for a smooth application and evenly blended BB cream, concealer, foundation and other liquid face products
- Drawing Eye Brow to perfectly shape the eyebrows with pencil that is easy to blend and use
- Wonder Pore Set (contains bar soap, toner and spot treatment) to minimize pores and prevent breakouts (received as freebie)