Top: Stradivarius | Skirt: thrifted | Sneakers: Cath Kidston
Bag: Marc Jacobs | Belt: Jellybean | Watch: Swatch | Necklace: from Korea
Lips: SeaNtree Matte Lipstick in Red Wine
Here are the things I am most thankful for in 2016:
- Wqs given opportunities to learn more and develop my skills at work
- Met new friends
- Reconnected with old friends
- Became a volunteer at the Korean Cultural Center
- Got a new job at a new workplace
- Collaborations and sponsorship for the blog
- Went to new places (Guam and San Francisco)
- More readers and followers for the blog
- My boyfriend staying for more than 2 months this time (he works in a cruise ship and he only gets 2 months at most vacation here).
- Family bonding
There are so many things to be thankful for but those listed above are those that made a significant impact in my life. I may not have achieved much of the goals I set for the year but life really works in mysterious ways. They may not have become tangible but many other positive things happened in my life. I am just grateful for everything that I experienced this year and I hope 2017 will be even better.